- Staff Phone/ Email Directory 2019-2020 School Year
- SIS Parent Portal (Tyler Technology Portal)
- Student Drop Off/ Pick Up Procedures-- Alternative Parking Effective 9/9/19 ENGLISH
- Student Drop Off/ Pick Up Procedures-- Alternative Parking-- Effective 9/9/19 FRENCH
- Student Drop Off/ Pick Up Procedures-- Alternative Parking-- Effective 9/9/19 SPANISH
- 2019-2020 ELEMENTARY CALENDAR OF EVENTS (Tenative)
- Elementary Monthly Newsletter
- WILDCAT PRIDE HS Newsletter
- 2019-2020 HIGH SCHOOL CALENDAR OF EVENTS (Tenative)
- 2019- 2020 HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT HANDBOOK
- 2019-2020 ELEMENTARY STUDENT HANDBOOK
- Weekly Milan C-2 Wildcat Announcements
- 2019-2020 7th- 12th Grades School Supplies List
- 2019-2020 K-4 & 5th/ 6th Grade School Supplies List
- 2019-2020 School Year Milan C-2 District Calendar
- Comprehensive School Improvement Plan (CSIP)
- BREAKFAST MENU
- LUNCH MENU
- School Messenger Memo
- MILAN C2 ON FACEBOOK
- Milan C2 ON TWITTER
- read more
The link below includes online learning and educationa
l websites that teachers and parents can offer as activities for students during the COVID-19 school closures.
- read more
EDUCATION MATTERS #67
By Dr. Ben Yocom – Milan C-2 School District Superintendent
“STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE IN EVERYTHING”
Unprecedented times call for unprecedented actions and there is no doubt that right now, we are in the midst of unprecedented times! Acclaimed writer William Arthur Ward stated the following: “Adversity causes some individuals to break; but causes others to break records.” We, as a community, find out how tough and strong we are during difficult times. It is absolutely paramount that we focus on things that are positive and productive.
The school district will continue to provide meals to children through at least May 13th, 2020 – if not longer. If you have received food throughout this process, please pay close attention to the district’s communication platforms for current and relevant information related to the Food Delivery and do not hesitate to contact the school if you need anything at all.
We are also planning to hold a Graduation Ceremony for the Class of 2020 and right now, we have tentatively set Saturday, May 30th, 2020 as the initial date to hold a ceremony. The process would begin at 10 a.m. and be located at Cal Hubbard Field. As of now, each graduate will be allowed to invite five (5) family members to the ceremony. This will allow close/immediate family members to observe the ceremony, while not irresponsibly practicing under the COVID-19 mitigation guidelines. Each family group will be separated by six (6) feet – as suggest through various recommendations. The graduates will be placed on the track/sideline area in separated placements as well. As soon as the ceremony concludes, the graduates and attendees will be asked to exit the campus as soon as possible. Remaining on campus will be limited to support COVID-19 mitigation. In the event the weather hinders that date/time, the “Rain Date” will be May 31st, 2020 at 2 p.m. Please contact Milan High School with questions. As of now, the Prom from 2020 will not be addressed and likely permanently canceled.
The other timely need regarding the school district is the annual 2020 Summer School session. There are multiple different options and right now, we are planning to tentatively begin the Summer Session on Monday, June 8th, 2020 and run through July 2nd or 3rd. The goal is to have at least nineteen (19) to twenty (20) days of regular instruction. There are multiple needs to be addressed/identified through the 2020 Summer School session – these include, but are not limited to – recording/taking body temperature logs for all individuals entering the school, providing additional time for students to wash hands, limiting groups of students to fifteen (15) to eighteen (18), having students eat breakfast and lunch in their classrooms, etc. Also, given the amount days the students missed due to the closure, filling in and making up some of the missed academic time is absolutely vital and some of the time will be spent working on the academic skills.
If anyone has any questions about anything related to the school – please do not hesitate to contact me or anyone else within the school district. We will get through this and we will be better for it! Pay attention and try to stay positive! Never – ever forget that every day is a GREAT DAY TO BE A MILAN WILDCAT!
- read moreThe online registration portal will be opening soon for the 2019-2020 School Year. You will receive an email from Tyler Technology if you provided the district with an email address. Please follow the directions in the email to begin the online registration process. If you need assistance with the registration process, you can come to the elementary office during business hours.If you have not yet provided an email address, you may still do so by contacting the Elementary and High school office.*****************************************
Steps for Accessing the Tyler Online Portal
1. Open the email sent to you for Online Registration
2. After reading the email scroll to the bottom of the email and click on the link provided:...
Your username is the email address you provided
It will then prompt you to put in your own unique password
3.After you have submitted your password go to www.milan.k12.mo.us
Click on the SIS Parent Portal (Tyler Technology Portal) link on the right hand side****************************Once you have successfully logged on, use the menu bar at the top select your child and the area that you would like to view, as well as complete the online process.**************************If you need further assistance please contact the Elementary or High School office. The link in your email is only good for 24 hours then it expires. If you have trouble logging in and it has been more than 24 hours since receiving your email please contact the Elem or High School Office to have a new link sent to you.*******************************